21 Raptor with 801A package and Ford Co-Pilot 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Smitty

Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck! There should be a Blue Cruise prep pack or something along those lines listed in the build. I’m pretty sure 801A has it by default. However I don’t think Ford has activated BC just yet. There is probably a forum here that is talking about it. Enjoy the new truck.

Can you post some pics? Want to make sure this isn’t some Prius gag lol
no mercy for the Prius

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck! There should be a Blue Cruise prep pack or something along those lines listed in the build. I’m pretty sure 801A has it by default. However I don’t think Ford has activated BC just yet. There is probably a forum here that is talking about it. Enjoy the new truck.

Can you post some pics? Want to make sure this isn’t some Prius

Hi everyone , I'm Harlley nice to meet you. I just received my 21 Raptor. The service manager never heard of Blue Cruise and corporate says I have it on my truck. Does it come standard with the 21 Raptor and the 801A pkg? Or do I have to pay for a software Download? I also received a message on my Ford pass that says I have it. However I can't get it to work
20210930_174745.jpg20210930_174759.jpg20210930_174759.jpg20210930_174745.jpg
It has it. Mine came w 3 year trial period. You need lane assist on, and set cruise control. Then a blue steering wheel shows up in middle of left gauge to let you know it’s on. It’s not as good as my Tesla autopilot; however I do like it. Also, it only works on certain main highways and not any other road.

Attachments

• 20210930_174927.jpg
    20210930_174927.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
Thank you Mazzdog. I have another question. How do I know if I have park assist? I can't that or blue cruise to show up on my dash?

Mazzdog

Reaction score
Thank you Mazzdog. I have another question. How do I know if I have park assist? I can't that or blue cruise to show up on my dash?
Not sure on park assist. One way to check blue cruise is in the app and on the Ford owner website that ties into the app.. you can see if you got the trial. Mine took a couple days. Btw i have the same Oxford White 2021.. waiting on getting back from detailed for PPF and Ceramic Coating.. then I’ll post some pics..

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Man, already to page 2 and nobody posted up a provisional prius pic. We need to be a little quicker.

Anyway, welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s cool and official. The OP did post some pics in a response to me. It does look like a Prius of all vehicles in the background though. How can those two vehicles share the same garage? Raptor food? Lol

OP
OP
H

Harlley

Reaction score
Not sure on park assist. One way to check blue cruise is in the app and on the Ford owner website that ties into the app.. you can see if you got the trial. Mine took a couple days. Btw i have the same Oxford White 2021.. waiting on getting back from detailed for PPF and Ceramic Coating.. then I’ll post some pics..
I'm also getting mine ceramic coated next week. It says on my phone that I have blue cruise for 3 years. When I go to use it , it always has the picture of the hands on the wheel

Mazzdog

Reaction score
That’s it. You have to keep your hands on the wheel at all times. If you take them off it’s pretty quick to tell you to put them back on.