21' LFG RAPTOR XPEL STEALTH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang OP! I don't really like LFG but this is awesome!
The LFG looks much different in person than in photos. In person it appears darker than how it appears in photos. Lighting certainly affects how it looks.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sexy...I'm wondering what AMB is going to look like with the stealth.

From photos of other Raptors I’ve seen (Gen 2’s), the best looking colors with the XPEL Stealth in my opinion are: Lead Foot, Black and Magnetic Grey.

Although I did see a black Gen 2 that a guy had on the road the other day..he must have just had it detailed or something, because it looked like “glass”. Super glossy, mirror quality finish…looked great but SO hard to keep it looking like that. Just depends on what look you want and what will keep you smiling.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your installer use a pre cut kit from XPEL or did they have to cut the film? I thought XPEL hasn’t released the gen3 kit yet.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your installer use a pre cut kit from XPEL or did they have to cut the film? I thought XPEL hasn’t released the gen3 kit yet.
Correct, as far as I know they are cutting it all themselves. Did not sound like they are able to print out patterns, yet.