2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my order secured at MSRP. Since it's still sitting in Dearborn since 1/11, I started to call around to try and grab one in transit (801a, 35") and everywhere I called around Atlanta wanted $5k over MSRP. I chuckled and moved on eventually working with my original dealer to swap to an inbound retail order.

Both Krause Ford (Woodstock, GA) and Billy Howell (*******, GA) have texted and emailed saying they'll do MSRP a week after they stood firm at $5k over. Both have various 801a trucks in bound if anyone is looking since they are clearly willing to do MSRP now.

Raptor_NV

Reaction score
Shoutout to LHM in Draper, UT for getting me a 35” at MSRP. They originally asked for a $5k ADM, I offered MSRP and they took it with no add-ons.

Crazy Las Vegas dealer (Team Ford, cough) wanted a $15k markup for the same truck. They agreed to a $5k ADM then came in roughly $10k lower on my trade in value when compared to other places. They’ll never get my local business.

Subaruski

Reaction score

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 802 last month for MSRP. Dealer did jam junk fee of aprox $700 in the paperwork but i can live with that. Every other dealer was unable to order or was trying to charge a minimum of 5k above msrp. Im scheduled week of 4/15, lets hope that holds true.

halemeister

Reaction score
Shoutout to LHM in Draper, UT for getting me a 35” at MSRP. They originally asked for a $5k ADM, I offered MSRP and they took it with no add-ons.

Crazy Las Vegas dealer (Team Ford, cough) wanted a $15k markup for the same truck. They agreed to a $5k ADM then came in roughly $10k lower on my trade in value when compared to other places. They’ll never get my local business.
Who did you work with at LHMiller in Draper?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter