2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing you clarified you had a VIN so you don't get attacked :hahano: Congrats on the build!
For the record… i wasn’t attacking. Was just surprised you didn’t have a VIN. I’m sure the other guy was coming from the same place. I would guess.., to your point… that you likely have a VIN and perhaps they just didn’t bother to communicate it to you yet.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never got a vin or any notification on my R. They had not put my name on it because they had a lottery/drawing to see who got it. They left it as a stock order or something. They told me 4 days before it arrived my truck was coming.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Mak Haik has ads saying you can order a raptor at msrp. Not sure about the R though.
Sure you can. You can order a Raptor from any Ford stealership at MSRP. You won’t get it because they don’t have an allocation, but you can order all day long.
Same franchise that sold the soldier’s Demon out from under him and corporate had to make it right.

Anyone buying from Mac Haik now is flat out stupid.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never got a vin or any notification on my R. They had not put my name on it because they had a lottery/drawing to see who got it. They left it as a stock order or something. They told me 4 days before it arrived my truck was coming.
That does make sense… and in the case of the dealer orders they do get the VIN assigned as well. In fact, i like to keep an eye on how those seem to be progressing as they are publicly visible…. Pretty much as soon as the VIN gets assigned, they automatically flow through most dealer sites and can be picked up there of on Cars.com or similar. A snip of my little log below… interesting to see the numbers roll in. Also interesting is that typically once one lands, the dealership converts the listing with actual photos, etc. And I’ve not seen on “land” yet.

1705756115004.jpeg

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Sure you can. You can order a Raptor from any Ford stealership at MSRP. You won’t get it because they don’t have an allocation, but you can order all day long.
Same franchise that sold the soldier’s Demon out from under him and corporate had to make it right.

Anyone buying from Mac Haik now is flat out stupid.
That is a blanket statement. I ordered and purchased x2 2022 Raptors at MSRP (no trade-ins), from two different small dealers. That was at the height of ADM/supply chain BS, so I made a backup order. Some dealers do not mark up prices.
With regard to allocation, both dealers were doubtful that the orders would get picked up, but here we are with 2 white Raptors in the driveway.
My only regret is not ordering one red/orange and one white.

I've never set foot in a Mak Haik dealership. I thought selling ordered cars from under people was just standard practice. Pick your poison/dealer.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, and?-- I wasn't sent a VIN and did not ask. But, I was told MY Raptor was scheduled for build week of 3/11. I don't quite understand what you are trying to accomplish almost seemingly trying to discredit what I was told. I am not just an ordinary customer to them, they know I am in sales with the same aegis company so they aren't going to BS me. They gain nothing by doing so. There was only one order ahead of me that was already scheduled for production and I was next up.
Did you get an email from Ford notifying you of your build week?
Thursday I got an email from Ford saying that my Ranger Raptor was scheduled to be built the week of 3/18/24 and the email also included the vin#.

krisp97

Reaction score
Did you get an email from Ford notifying you of your build week?
Thursday I got an email from Ford saying that my Ranger Raptor was scheduled to be built the week of 3/18/24 and the email also included the vin#.
Nothing yet! I could reach out to my sales guy to see if he has a VIN but I am an in no hurry or that concerned at the moment. If I get an itch to, I know I can easily ask. Otherwise I will hopefully get an email like this soon! :D

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 24 on 11/3 and was killing time yesterday looking at my dealers online inventory and noticed mine was posted as arrived with an attached window sticker. I know it hasn't arrived yet as they probably would have called. I'm in no hurry as I have ordered several trucks from them in the past and just simple wait till they contact me.

What is odd is they had posted 2 Raptor R's that shows in transit, however both have already arrived and been delivered.

krisp97

Reaction score
I ordered a 24 on 11/3 and was killing time yesterday looking at my dealers online inventory and noticed mine was posted as arrived with an attached window sticker. I know it hasn't arrived yet as they probably would have called. I'm in no hurry as I have ordered several trucks from them in the past and just simple wait till they contact me.

What is odd is they had posted 2 Raptor R's that shows in transit, however both have already arrived and been delivered.
This is common practice in the business and is an automated process. Incoming vehicles get posted online automatically until customers sign and take possession as it is not yet your/their car.

This is a very common dialogue I have with customers almost daily lol. They probably haven’t told you it’s there yet because it hasn’t been PDI’d.