2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No VIN yet, I work in car sales myself, and our dealer group owns 14 different stores and brands, 3 are different Ford stores. So I placed an order with my favorite of the 3 stores (Lebanon Ford) and allowed me to order $1,000 under MSRP with employee discount card (Only if non-R). I expected it to be much longer of a wait especially for the 37, but here we are!
Now I’m really confused… first I’ve EVER heard of someone getting a build week/date without a VIN… still trying to figure this goofy process out! Thanks!

krisp97

Reaction score
Now I’m really confused… first I’ve EVER heard of someone getting a build week/date without a VIN… still trying to figure this goofy process out! Thanks!
I have almost zero idea how this works on Ford orders as this is my first rodeo with them. I do trust my colleagues in shooting me straight so I trust the process for now! It does help working and knowing people in the business lol :cool:

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have almost zero idea how this works on Ford orders as this is my first rodeo with them. I do trust my colleagues in shooting me straight so I trust the process for now! It does help working and knowing people in the business lol :cool:
I hear ya man… i have connection to the Dearborn truck plant where they are made. Have had contact with engineering and operations as well as the commercial side…. Zero info available without a VIN. Scheduling is who I need to find, lol. Others have suggested there has been turnover and they seem a little disorganized… seeing how my inquiries bounce around… i can vouch.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya man… i have connection to the Dearborn truck plant where they are made. Have had contact with engineering and operations as well as the commercial side…. Zero info available without a VIN. Scheduling is who I need to find, lol. Others have suggested there has been turnover and they seem a little disorganized… seeing how my inquiries bounce around… i can vouch.
Help us find out when they will start to ship!!!

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No VIN yet, I work in car sales myself, and our dealer group owns 14 different stores and brands, 3 are different Ford stores. So I placed an order with my favorite of the 3 stores (Lebanon Ford) and allowed me to order $1,000 under MSRP with employee discount card (Only if non-R). I expected it to be much longer of a wait especially for the 37, but here we are!
No way you got a build date without A vin. That isn’t how it works

krisp97

Reaction score
No way you got a build date without A vin. That isn’t how it works
Ok, and?-- I wasn't sent a VIN and did not ask. But, I was told MY Raptor was scheduled for build week of 3/11. I don't quite understand what you are trying to accomplish almost seemingly trying to discredit what I was told. I am not just an ordinary customer to them, they know I am in sales with the same aegis company so they aren't going to BS me. They gain nothing by doing so. There was only one order ahead of me that was already scheduled for production and I was next up.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised that I already have a 3/4 build date, considering I didn’t order with my dealer until 1/10…. And yes I have a VIN!!