2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpro39

Reaction score
120k!!? I haven’t seen one even under 130k offer, hard to believe the 120k
I ordered from a dealer today that doesn’t mark up any of the raptors. They don’t want penalized by ford and they are large so they sell a lot.

Jpro39

Reaction score
I ordered my ‘24 a few weeks ago. My dealer has 3 inbound already and had multiple allocations available. They do sell a lot of raptors though, so must depend on that I assume?
My dealer is the same, sells 25+ per year so they can order plenty. Also all msrp

vill

Reaction score
Why not post these dealers? You guys have yours secured, so why not post the dealers?
Your raptor order isn’t secured until it’s sitting in your garage. Dealerships are the worst, just because you have an order with them doesn’t mean anything. Nothing is stopping a dealership from selling your “secured order” to someone else who is waving more money in their face than you.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your raptor order isn’t secured until it’s sitting in your garage. Dealerships are the worst, just because you have an order with them doesn’t mean anything. Nothing is stopping a dealership from selling your “secured order” to someone else who is waving more money in their face than you.
Especially grandson’s

bubbaq

Reaction score
@vill owning two Rs I know the drill. I think you missed the point. The OP stated that these dealers don’t sell over MSRP so your comment of waving money around is moot.

vill

Reaction score
@vill owning two Rs I know the drill. I think you missed the point. The OP stated that these dealers don’t sell over MSRP so your comment of waving money around is moot.
OP literally says they are selling Rs at 30k over. So your comment about them not selling over msrp is “moot.”