2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaxes

Reaction score
This was at the end of 2018, but I purchased my truck from Sunset Ford of Sumner at MSRP.
Oh nice looks like youre no longer in the area? So far my best find is my current res at 5k over msrp on 24 order. Highest was one in Issaquah, WA for 15k over! most are 7500-10k over msrp

Subaruski

Reaction score
My advice is reach out to small town dealers that mainly move trucks to agricultural buyers. I received my 2024 allocation through a dealer out of southern Oregon.

Oh nice looks like youre no longer in the area? So far my best find is my current res at 5k over msrp on 24 order. Highest was one in Issaquah, WA for 15k over! most are 7500-10k over msrp

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No sir - traded the homeless encampments for Amish farmsteads this year. Washington dealers are generally not too terrible. Like Subaruski mentioned, it just takes some persistence and expansion of your search area to find one worthwhile.

Jaxes

Reaction score
No sir - traded the homeless encampments for Amish farmsteads this year. Washington dealers are generally not too terrible. Like Subaruski mentioned, it just takes some persistence and expansion of your search area to find one worthwhile.
Ya if I got paid what I do here but somewhere else I would head out. Sadly it’s the highest in the nation here

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same dumped my trx after i sold my R also. was going to go with a 24 but was told 24 ecu will not be able to be tuned for the unforeseen future (goose has not even cracked the 2023 ecu yet and he has been working on it for almost 1-1/2 yrs lol).So I went with a 21 37pkg (for 72k$:) as it has all the goodies (the torsen diff, ambient lighting, digital dials) and can be tuned. plan on running crp stg 4 turbos and a fmic
Why sell the R?

Jpro39

Reaction score
I’m on the east coast and just went to a dealer today. They claim they haven’t received allocations yet so you can “place an order all you want” but without allocations and knowing the line of buyers you have no idea when your truck would come, could be 2025. Also they still have a 2023 coming in February and still have that 10k markup but are willing to work out a deal. It’s crazy, I was one of the first 2021 orders when supply was extremely limited and I still got msrp. I guess it depends on where you live, supply & demand.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m on the east coast and just went to a dealer today. They claim they haven’t received allocations yet so you can “place an order all you want” but without allocations and knowing the line of buyers you have no idea when your truck would come, could be 2025. Also they still have a 2023 coming in February and still have that 10k markup but are willing to work out a deal. It’s crazy, I was one of the first 2021 orders when supply was extremely limited and I still got msrp. I guess it depends on where you live, supply & demand.
Nothing new so…

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One reason not to get the 24...... cant tune. Just throwing that out there if that matters to you.