2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you hear that directly from the dealership? I met directly with GM. She said they are the largest seller of Raptors in PA and Ford had still not committed to any Raptors for 2024. I have no reason to think she was wrong or misinformed.
Absolutely… was told this directly from the GM at the dealership I ordered from. I then hand-wrote that info on the signed Buyers Order that both of us signed and dated. I paid a $1000 deposit (fully refundable) and wanted that in writing also after all the folks have been stuck with orders that never have resulted in builds. Not at all saying that you aren’t right- but if you are, I was straight up lied to by my selling dealership and they signed a form stating the same.

rusty-mosin

Reaction score
There’s already 2024’s scheduled for 12/19 from what I understand

Absolutely… was told this directly from the GM at the dealership I ordered from. I then hand-wrote that info on the signed Buyers Order that both of us signed and dated. I paid a $1000 deposit (fully refundable) and wanted that in writing also after all the folks have been stuck with orders that never have resulted in builds. Not at all saying that you aren’t right- but if you are, I was straight up lied to by my selling dealership and they signed a form stating the same.
very good to know. thanks for sharing. I may be looking elsewhere to spend my money now.

noraptor

Reaction score
Did you hear that directly from the dealership? I met directly with GM. She said they are the largest seller of Raptors in PA and Ford had still not committed to any Raptors for 2024. I have no reason to think she was wrong or misinformed.
Yes, they need more time to markup MSRP so they can pay the strikers for their new pay packages and incentives.

GDK

Reaction score
Friend of mine wants to buy a 2024 37PP from where we bought our 37PP in 2023. Great small town Dealer and had the Allocation for 3 in 2023 but never received the 4th which was an R they ordered. They were just notified that their orders for 2024 Raptors were all cancelled and they may not be able to receive any in 2024.
Is this just a move from Ford to streamline their Dealer network?
Big City Dealers love the ADM... most people will not pay it and will look at another brand.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduling update for this week -- no 37s or Rs will be scheduled for the next month. Base model only.

Right now scheduling for Feb build dates (from Long McArthur Ford)

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
They were just notified that their orders for 2024 Raptors were all cancelled and they may not be able to receive any in 2024.
Scheduling update for this week -- no 37s or Rs will be scheduled for the next month. Base model only.

Right now scheduling for Feb build dates (from Long McArthur Ford)
Ok so two posts conflicting each other -- shocking. Makes ZERO sense Ford would not build any '24's. None.

Delay due to UAW whiners and challenges in supply chain ok. But Ford isn't going to cancel an entire model year -- that would be all over the auto sites.