2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're not able to do MSRP on 37's now, but thankfully I only want 35 because I would like access to every pony available. Hopefully I don't somehow regret that decision. I just need to be back in a fun truck that I can use for just that - fun and a truck. I Traded out of a 2020 F-250 Tremor 6.7 for a new '23 Porsche Macan GTS with some nice options - a blast to drive around, but just can not utilize even remotely for even mild truck stuff. I hope the Raptor will be a blast as well.
I was able to order a 37 from Ryan at MSRP. I sold my 22 and was surprised that some of the options that came with my 35 aren't even available like forged wheels. I only got the 37 because I wanted the black recaros this time around.

clemsondds

Reaction score
anyone else have a dealership willing to do a 37 package at msrp? i've called all the dealers in my area and either they have no clue about the order process or they are wanting over msrp. Very frustrating. I really need a truck by first quarter of next year so don't really want to be 20th on a list. I put an order in at one dealership but sounds like they hardly get any allocations and so it might be summer or later next year before it comes in. Thanks for your help!

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its unbelievable that dealers are wanting over MSRP for a 37 pkge truck. Its a freaking option for gods sake! I hate Ford/dealerships sometimes.

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Less 37 package trucks built. Supply and demand economics.
I have to wonder how many fewer 37PP trucks are built, everywhere I go 37PP is all I see. I've seen maybe a handful of 35 trucks and 20-30 of the 37PP. Obviously a pure anecdote.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple question…
Does anyone know a dealer that will sell me a 2024 Raptor R at MSRP?
I’ll put down a deposit, whatever it takes.