2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RawrtorBaby

Reaction score
those of you who ordered avalanche were you happy with the truck in person. I've only seen avalanche in person on a tremor and the raptor has a lot more black contrast. i had shelter green on my original order. ordered my 37 in avalanche but don't know if I'm completely sold on it. wish I could get iconic silver
I have SG; getting random compliments left and right. I love the color and sparkle.

MCrump

Reaction score
those of you who ordered avalanche were you happy with the truck in person. I've only seen avalanche in person on a tremor and the raptor has a lot more black contrast. i had shelter green on my original order. ordered my 37 in avalanche but don't know if I'm completely sold on it. wish I could get iconic silver
I got an avalanche as my second choice and Im so happy I got it. Everyone loves that color. Got lucky I changed my mind.

ss55539

Reaction score
I'm half tempted to change it to SG. But another part of me doesn't want to do anything to jinx this order lol. I think when it's all cleaned up the SG will look better but knowing me and how much I don't like washing vehicles all the time the avalanche is probably the better option for long term.

aware

Reaction score
I gave up on my 10-27 accepted order date and found one on a lot at $1k under MSRP a month ago. my original order still has not shipped. yesterday it showed up as built finally. That dealer will have it soon I suspect. Black 35 w/sunroof and electric bed cover. Stillwell ford in southern Michigan. my deal was MSRP when I ordered it. if anyone is interested.

Shepherd_

Reaction score
Things are most certainly moving along - when should I expect to be able to see my window sticker - every time I click on the link I get an error.

View attachment 454958

1717004256282.png

Truck just got off rail and has been sitting in the rail yard for the last two days waiting for convoy, dealer said that could be 2 days or two weeks - at least they keep me posted, and the ETA went from (6/8/24-6/14/24) to (6/1/24-6/7/24)!

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Figured I'd give an update - finally received my 2024 802a. It was my second order (antimatter) and dealer still has had no update on the grey one since 2/22. I am happy with the antimatter and its already been dropped off for full stealth. Few mods already done and more in the works, should be done Monday and will upload pics then.

SlickTrick

Reaction score
Man.. grats @Zach Gen3 still stuck in production here on my first order and my second order still hasn’t been picked up
Hard seeing these guys post orders after mind and they get built in the same day… **** is ford doing?

SlickTrick

Reaction score
As for the shelter green vs Avalanche I would pick avalanche every time. I do have an order in for shelter green that hasn’t been picked up. It’s to flashy for me, I take my stickers off my raptor and tint so dark nobody can see the dogs inside. I don’t want to draw any more attention that I think SG will draw, it’s a wild color in person - website does it no justice

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a SG 37PP up close today. I originally ordered a SG but switched to Avalanche. To be honest, Im very glad I did. SG is too dark for me. Im OCD with keeping the truck clean and having a big ass black truck doesn't work well with that. SG green will be hard to keep clean. It looks better in the shade than in the light IMO. In the light it looks gold.

The first thought was, "This is color looks like it belongs on a bass boat"