2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Dealer called this morning, my DEC order finally came in!. Just booked a flight to SFO and Ubering to the dealer, picking it up and heading back down to Los Angeles. SOCAL dealer at MSRP for a 37pp. For those saying that MSRP deals in CAL are non existent, well, they're out there!

View attachment 452283
View attachment 452284
Nice. What were your production dates if you don’t mind me asking?

Brody Goble

Reaction score
Hope it drops soon for ya. Just to give hope my 801A was ordered Sep and prod 1/4 just picked up today

Nice!! Looks awesome. Had some magic worked for me today, my truck still not even showing an ETA on VIN View and my dealer was able to swap into another that arrived last night. Saw it today during PDI and ready for pickup tomorrow morning! Saga ends, one of the first on the west coast in Canada at least.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Nice!! Looks awesome. Had some magic worked for me today, my truck still not even showing an ETA on VIN View and my dealer was able to swap into another that arrived last night. Saw it today during PDI and ready for pickup tomorrow morning! Saga ends, one of the first on the west coast in Canada at least.
Congrats on the swap. I'm just south of you across the border in BHam. Have had my 801A for 8 days now. I've not seen another '24 yet and only a few have landed in Seattle-Burlington just in the last few days at dealers. You will get a lot of heads turning with your new Rap out in the wild. Enjoy!

soccerUber

Reaction score
i called your dealer and it is in, but they want 10K over.
That's VERY interesting, sorry man. They were originally asking above MSRP, but we settled and had a contract for it at MSRP. I'll just got off the phone with the manager over there. I'll send you a DM with details.
i called your dealer and it is in, but they want 10K over.

aware

Reaction score
That's VERY interesting, sorry man. They were originally asking above MSRP, but we settled and had a contract for it at MSRP. I'll just got off the phone with the manager over there. I'll send you a DM with details.
thanks