2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume there are holes in the tailgate to align pins/tabs in the applique but i cant speak for certain. i have never seen one off of a truck in person
I think if I remember correctly, and it's the same install process as 21-23, there is 3M around the edges and then clips in the center of it. I am trying to figure out if it bothers me enough. Either way I wont address it until the 10k first service. I am sure it's backordered as someone mentioned in another thread.

aware

Reaction score
Please comment on how long a new order for 801 has been taking? my order went in 10/27, production date of 2/12 still waiting. Ford Marketing said its still on quality hold for a fuel delivery issue (no explanation what that means). Dealer has been zero help. thinking about going to different dealer and placing a new order unless it would be another 3 month wait.

soccerUber

Reaction score
My original dealer just texted... the Raptor is arriving tomorrow at the Westlake Ohio Auto Nation Ford dealer.
Black, 801A, Twin Moonroof, w/ Graphics, No Bedliner @ MSRP. Glad I didnt wait and found a different one.