2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the white 24 today! Love it! Feels so nice going into this coming out of my 2019…. Although they got a cherry with the red 19! Love the 37 wheels too… need black lugs but think i like the contrast with the ring! Love the sound too!
View attachment 449879
Congrats! The 37 is a beast in person. Just a few small disappointments they changed interior vs the 23’s with Recaro’s.
Enjoy!

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new 37pkg wheels. Black nuts and paint the beauty ring black and it would look nice.
I like them too. Funny, they are virtually the same wheels as the 21-23 35 beadlocks which many seem to hate on but now love them for some reason on a 37. I was on the fence with them on my 23 until I saw them in person and they do look very good on the truck.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them too. Funny, they are virtually the same wheels as the 21-23 35 beadlocks which many seem to hate on but now love them for some reason on a 37. I was on the fence with them on my 23 until I saw them in person and they do look very good on the truck.
I wish Ford would figure out that black wheels and chrome lug nuts don’t go together. How hard is it to use black lugs??