2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker link doesnt exist on the tracker but my dealer pulled mine no problem and no "DO NOT SHIP" watermarks. Hopefully a good thing? 1/17 blend date.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reached out to my dealership this morning and am waiting to hear back about my window sticker.

When I checked it using the link provided in the tracker, which has now disappeared, it never showed. When I check it with the link someone provided a few pages back, it shows but is not complete and says DO NOT SHIP.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My order was picked up and scheduled today !! The week of 3/4/24 seems very far away now !!
I would rather have a March/April build and quick ship vs. built tomorrow and sit in a lot for couple of months. Less chance of lot damage that way.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reached out to my dealership this morning and am waiting to hear back about my window sticker.

When I checked it using the link provided in the tracker, which has now disappeared, it never showed. When I check it with the link someone provided a few pages back, it shows but is not complete and says DO NOT SHIP.
At this point, I don’t think a single dealer has any 2024 F-150 Raptor or otherwise on the ground yet. I’m sure the strike caused a lot of delays. Thankfully it’s a transportation issue and not actual parts issue.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would rather have a March/April build and quick ship vs. built tomorrow and sit in a lot for couple of months. Less chance of lot damage that way.
I agree here. My truck is being built this week. I don't want a truck with lot rot so will be keeping an eye on it. I specifically didnt spec it with anything other than a moonroof for this very reason in case of parts shortages.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a regular 801A. Was told it was in the mod shop for graphics. No bedliner or pano or anything