2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep my salesman sent me a screenshot of their tracking, It has 1 active hold and it was "sent offsite". The address it gives is a big parking lot across the street from the plant. I tried contacting Ford chat to see if they knew anything more but their tracking system is going through an update and they told me to try back in 2 hours, which makes sense because the order tracker isnt working for me right now

Part of me wonders if they are holding off shipping the 2024's until all the 2023's are sent to dealers. I'm seeing posts daily from dealers getting their 2023's in for the past couple weeks. So it seems Ford has been sending a lot of 2023 Raptors lately. Just my hypothesis
What options did you spec? Curious what component may be delayed if it's true. My tracker shows in production date of yesterday now.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off phone with Ford and they confirmed my truck was built 1/3 and had an estimated delivery date between 1/14 and 1/20. They are saying it looks like there may be a delay with the transporter but it could still possibly show up by the 20th.

As for the window sticker, they can’t view one for my truck either and told me to reach out to my dealership and see if they can view it

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off phone with Ford and they confirmed my truck was built 1/3 and had an estimated delivery date between 1/14 and 1/20. They are saying it looks like there may be a delay with the transporter but it could still possibly show up by the 20th.

As for the window sticker, they can’t view one for my truck either and told me to reach out to my dealership and see if they can view it
Good luck!

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Unless your dealer is within a stones throw from the plant, I don’t think 1/20 is realistic date.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless your dealer is within a stones throw from the plant, I don’t think 1/20 is realistic date.
I don’t think it’s realistic either. Ford told me it only takes 8hrs to be delivered from the plant to my dealership so there is a chance, but I’m not buying it

I’m more perplexed as to how they can’t see a window sticker for the truck but I’m supposed to believe it will show up at the dealer in 2 days