2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. With sunroof, spray in bed liner, and graphics delete for what its worth - I think that's everything. I remember with my '22 that random things like spray in bed liner could also delay an order.
Sounds similar to mine… i did add the hard cover which was probably dumb due to the rando delays.

reesbridges

Reaction score
For you guys with 37PP that getting VIN’s and are being scheduled… I’m curious when your orders got placed and what priority they were?
Not much help. I put the order in the day it opened, I believe it was early November. My dealer never gave me a priority number however. From what I can gather they have had a hard time getting any info out of ford to date.

Motorwerks

Reaction score
Question on your priority code 3. Was it that all along or did it change? Reading other old threads and internet crap… it sounds like 10-19 are customer retail orders and those priorities are dealer assigned. The 1-9 are apparently Ford Regional Rep assigned. It gets a little weird after that as one dealers 19 could go before another dealers 10… but if both were the same dealer… 10 is first… or something like that. Not speaking from experience… just info I’m finding and trying to understand. So I’m curious about your priority and if it evolved or always was 3. Did you push to have it changed, etc.? Thanks…
Mine was Priority Code 3 the day it was ordered. I'm not certain about any changes as of yet but so far the build week should happen within the next 30 days hopefully. I'm in no immediate rush as I currently have a 2019 802A Raptor which I'll unload in the spring.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was Priority Code 3 the day it was ordered. I'm not certain about any changes as of yet but so far the build week should happen within the next 30 days hopefully. I'm in no immediate rush as I currently have a 2019 802A Raptor which I'll unload in the spring.
Similar here… no rush… but excited at the same time. Want to start ordering crap for it… but i don’t have a VIN or build date, etc. so my confidence in getting it anytime in the spring is low. I too have a 2019. It was my first and hands down the best And most fun vehicle I’ve had. Still love driving it.

GreatOneBrah

Reaction score
Ordered 1/10/24, next day on 01/11, I received VIN and scheduled build week of 02/26. Priority code 19 and 37PP for 24’. Grey, moonroof, 37’s and spray in bedliner was how it was ordered.

Had a 23 on the lot with 35’s and was about to sign when I got a call from another local dealer who said they just got an allo for a 37 package with a build date from their regional rep. No other dealer with in 100 miles of me even had the ability to order a 37 package.

Right time and right place I guess?