2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
I currently sort of have 2 24s on order both waiting to be released a 1/10 and a 2/14

But ive been looking at 23s several dealers i have found had 5k marked off their trucks dealer i have 24 order through is sticker and 66k trade

The 2 dealers ive tried to deal with on trade are 5kish off sticker but 63k and 59k trade on my 21 raptor

I was going to take a 23 but only a few k difference between a left over and a new 24 ill just be patient and wait
Agreed, same dilemma here, a 23 would have to sticker several thousand higher than a 24 to have the same equipment. Getting $5k off is really only a $2k savings vs a 24 801A. For me $2k is worth it for the exterior updates, the HUD and having 1 MY newer.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Take the 23. I’d be willing to bet your 66k trade number won’t hold by the time your 24 arrives in April or May. The bottom is falling out of the used Raptor market.
Agreed the used market as a whole. Just traded in my truck after parting out my accessories. Didn’t want to keep losing my equity in it. I’d do the trade if you don’t see style and the hud as a priority. But I really want my 24

ahogue21

Reaction score
Ive been keeping tabs on the resale weekly and while its been up and down a little its averaging about the same as when they gave the the original number on jan 15th that was good for 30 day so just passed that up but hopefully they will work with me if not my truck has 17k on it ill keep driving it

ss55539

Reaction score
Stolen from the Ford Raptor Owners book of faces group....

Flares definitely look black. The base wheels look much better that I thought. And ******* green, I mean Shelter Green looks pretty good.
so they just have these out where anyone can get to them?

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so they just have these out where anyone can get to them?
My thoughts exactly....kind of weird if that's the case

This video makes me excited for mine to come in. The shelter green 801A's look really nice. The black wheels with that paint is a great combo IMO

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh... 37 wheels are lame, 2023s are much better looking. Was hoping the 37 shared the same wheels as the R.