2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pep23

Reaction score
Maybe we are starting to see 802a builds then. Do you receive a vin and the ability to track it on Ford's site?
I can only see the scheduled build date in the tracker on fords site. No VIN as of yet. I have received numerous phone calls from my salesman with only the same repeated update of the scheduled build date.

vill

Reaction score
I can only see the scheduled build date in the tracker on fords site. No VIN as of yet. I have received numerous phone calls from my salesman with only the same repeated update of the scheduled build date.
You can check the status of your vehicle on ford’s tracker site without a VIN? When I tried to check the status of my order I had to have a VIN number. When I called my sales person they said it was unscheduled with a clean build.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a scheduled build received a window sticker yet on the ford tracker? My truck has been in the "in production" status since 12/6 and still no window sticker has been released

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can check the status of your vehicle on ford’s tracker site without a VIN? When I tried to check the status of my order I had to have a VIN number. When I called my sales person they said it was unscheduled with a clean build.
you need a VIN and an order number to check the status of your order. Im not sure how that guy can see a scheduled build date without a VIN. If you don't have a VIN, you don't have a scheduled build

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a scheduled build received a window sticker yet on the ford tracker? My truck has been in the "in production" status since 12/6 and still no window sticker has been released
wow crazy. Saw a post from a production worker on the raptor facebook forums who said they were taking 3 hours to build

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow crazy. Saw a post from a production worker on the raptor facebook forums who said they were taking 3 hours to build
I saw that too, that's why i'm a little confused as to how i don't have a window sticker released for it yet. Surely it cant be getting built if there is no window sticker, unless their systems aren't updating correctly. Everything i see online pretty much states people see their window sticker a few days before Ford actually builds it

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that too, that's why i'm a little confused as to how i don't have a window sticker released for it yet. Surely it cant be getting built if there is no window sticker, unless their systems aren't updating correctly. Everything i see online pretty much states people see their window sticker a few days before Ford actually builds it
You get Bedliner or some other add ons?

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I went back and looked at the 2015 I had built. Looks like I had a window sticker almost a month before the build week. Although that was a completely different process back then.

I just checked my 24 build for week of 1/8 and no sticker yet.