2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my truck was built on 3/20 shipped on 3/22 and seems to have gotten by rail to about an hour away from the dealer on 3/26. No updates since. The dealer is telling me they can’t track it and they won’t know it’s coming until it just shows up, is this accurate? I saw another post about someone’s being stuck in a rail yard for a week plus also. Just trying to get a better idea when I can expect it. Thanks
Which rail yard do you know ?

ss55539

Reaction score
On this same topic - My (replacement) truck just arrived into KC today via rail. KC is also supposed to get significant hail today. Fingers crossed it takes them a while to get the train unloaded or they leave it on there until tomorrow. Would seem counter intuitive to unload multiple train cars with brand new vehicles knowing a hail storm is rolling through.

Hope no one else is rolling through KC.
just received this from my rep. hope yours wasn't affected

"I received some news about F-150 units due to Hailstorm in Kansas City, there are probably units that could be damaged, and they will need to be inspected prior to being shipped to Dealers. If it is deemed that repairs need to be made, you will be sent further instructions and details in the form of a packet via FedEx. We do not have a solid ETA currently."

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

"I received some news about F-150 units due to Hailstorm in Kansas City, there are probably units that could be damaged, and they will need to be inspected prior to being shipped to Dealers. If it is deemed that repairs need to be made, you will be sent further instructions and details in the form of a packet via FedEx. We do not have a solid ETA currently."
lol this is crazy. What are the chances at this point. I am sure it probably is. I tracked the rail car and it landed there this morning.

ss55539

Reaction score
lol this is crazy. What are the chances at this point. I am sure it probably is. I tracked the rail car and it landed there this morning.
that would be my luck. this whole thing has been a shitshow. when I ordered my tremor the first one came in with a 4 inch hole in the roof. had to reorder, took 18 mos or so to finally get a truck lol

dirtfarmer

Reaction score

Hopefully someone has a sick sense of humor and its an April Fools Joke!

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard that!! I grew up in KS. I am numb to Tornado warnings. If I don't see it spinning outside, it doesn't phase me lol. I see you're in KC, seen any frozen golf balls falling from the sky yet?
No hail, light rain/drizzle the past few hours. Starting to hear some rumbles though.