2023 Torsen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated steering wheel, cup holder ambient lighting, Temp display on the knobs, and the one I love is removal of auto start stop. Some of these might have been deleted for not just the 2023. One thing that got removed going from 2020 to 2023 is the +/- button on the shifter to limit gears (which I love for mountain driving).

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated steering wheel, cup holder ambient lighting, Temp display on the knobs, and the one I love is removal of auto start stop. Some of these might have been deleted for not just the 2023. One thing that got removed going from 2020 to 2023 is the +/- button on the shifter to limit gears (which I love for mountain driving).
Not positive so don't flame me if I'm wrong, but can't you achieve this with the paddle shifters? I could have swore mine does that MY'23

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not positive so don't flame me if I'm wrong, but can't you achieve this with the paddle shifters? I could have swore mine does that MY'23
Yea when it's in D you can manually shift it into a gear and itll hold it for a few moments but you can't lock out the high gears like in the G2

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea when it's in D you can manually shift it into a gear and itll hold it for a few moments but you can't lock out the high gears like in the G2
I’m fairly certain you can, there’s a ‘M’ button next to the shifter that makes it full manual with paddle shifters on G3.

18RaptorFox

Reaction score
So then why does Ford Performance allow you to buy the FP-700 package for the 5.0L V8 Coyote equipped 401A & 402A Tremors with the Torsen? They are quite literally warranting the entire drivetrain on 700 Horsepower Tremors equipped with the Torsen. This Torsen deletion smells sneaky. I don’t buy the excuses of “too much power”.