2023: To Recaro or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the input! I do realize it won't be MB level; I just want to get it as close as I can. It's a truck after all!

GDK

Reaction score
We have Recaro package in our 2023 37PP.
Loaded with 4K miles on it selling due to back injury.
I can no longer even get into it.
Let me know if you would like to learn more

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the input! I do realize it won't be MB level; I just want to get it as close as I can. It's a truck after all!

I am coming from a 2020 MB GLE 450 and the Raptor's non Recaro seats are very comfortable. My wife also feels the same. I don't miss my MB seats that much when I am seating in the Raptor.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of creating new thread could I ask hwre.

Could someone tell me the passenger seat adjustment levels? I found a 22 raptor with blue interior recaros, and it just says “multi-way.” Can they go up and down?

OP
OP
C

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of creating new thread could I ask hwre.

Could someone tell me the passenger seat adjustment levels? I found a 22 raptor with blue interior recaros, and it just says “multi-way.” Can they go up and down?

On my '23 they go up and down.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look nice but we have 2 golden retrievers and couldn’t imagine trying to get dog hair out the blue seats (Have a 4knines back seat cover but their hair goes all over place). That being said…the black seats I have are very nice and comfortable and flow very nicely with the Raptor interior IMO.