2023 Rear Marker Lights Inop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on my front right light. Turned out to be the light? Not sure how but after 2.5weeks at dealer it's working fine. Cannot believe your would be all three so definitely a plug or connection I would think

OP
OP
G

GLF5

Reaction score
Update on my front right light. Turned out to be the light? Not sure how but after 2.5weeks at dealer it's working fine. Cannot believe your would be all three so definitely a plug or connection I would think
That's incredible and wrong that they had your truck that long simply to change a light.

I still haven't brought mine in for the 2 rear marker lights out but when I do I'll let you all know what it was.

OP
OP
G

GLF5

Reaction score
I dropped the truck off today and they verified no power reaching both rear marker lights, which is probably worst case scenario. They are going to start tracing for a broken wire or connector somewhere. I'll report back when I have more info.

OP
OP
G

GLF5

Reaction score
I picked the truck up this afternoon.

Getting exact details wasn't easy but apparently the pin that sends power to the marker lights wasn't properly crimped at the connector. Which connector I don't know but the lights are working now.