2023 Raptor R need to lower 2"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change out to the 35 tires from 37 - seems the cheapest, fastest and least likely to have real negative ramifications in handling for the truck.
Remember. That only lowers by 1 inch. Of the two inches that the tire total height is different only one inch is below the axles adding height. The other inch is above the axles.

OP
OP
S

southof30A

Reaction score
Plus, add another 1/2" of snow/mud. I am the original poster and despite all the "hate" my following comments might generate, here goes:

The new Raptor that I would love to buy is, the new Raptor 35", standard seats, with a Raptor R engine package. Reasoning is that I want the high HP, but a lower height to fit in the garage. Standard seats are more comfortable (to me) than the Recaro "licensed" seats in the Raptor R, unless you just Baja your rig.

I have had two previous Raps, first with a 6.2 Ford Performance supercharged and my current 2018 with the V-6. V-6 performance is OK but I miss the V-8. Granted, I'm a product of the 60-70's and would dearly love to have back my 1968 Torino GT 396.

Raptor is my daily driver so the split is about 80% on-road and 20% high speed dirt off-road.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the FRS suspension with zero preload actually lower a Raptor…slightly? I’ve only had them preset to an inch of lift.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres no high speed here in denver area. we always go to wyoming for that.

as far as fitment, being that you have an hoa, you arent doing much unfortunately

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have had two previous Raps, first with a 6.2 Ford Performance supercharged and my current 2018 with the V-6. V-6 performance is OK but I miss the V-8. Granted, I'm a product of the 60-70's and would dearly love to have back my 1968 Torino GT 396.
Ford never made made a GT 396. Only S code 390. Are you sure you aren't trolling?