2023 Order is in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand how the “leaked” numbers show 5k leftover 2022 models when dealers are having to re-order for the 2023
my take is that they have orders in house now for 5k 2022's that they cant build in time. so they are expecting that they will all convert to 2023 production and that there will be room for roughly 3k new 2023 orders plus the 3500 or so r's . caveat in the 1 st wave of production. could be more later in year similar to this year. built a bunch in oct nov and dec. and another batch last 3 mon of production.

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a 23 37 Package with blue interior? My dealer says it won’t let him add the blue interior to it.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1661861417754.png
1661861476599.png

The Blue Interior Package requires either the 17" Bead-Lock Capable wheel option or the 37 Performance package. It doesn't appear that you can order the Blue Interior Package with the Carbon Fiber Package as the Blue Interior Package has its own applique's for the dash, doors, etc.

1661861678167.png

lngebrown

Reaction score
Someone may have asked this. Is there an build/order sheet available? I would rather review it in advance of contacting the dealer.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Someone may have asked this. Is there an build/order sheet available? I would rather review it in advance of contacting the dealer.
There is brand new functionality just rolled out on forum...it's called search ;).

Last edited:

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Azure Gray 37 PP in July when order banks opened. Dealer had allocations. Just received an email this afternoon with 10/10 week build date. I have waited 8+ months for a level II TRX. I figured I'd be waiting 6-9 months for a decked out 37 PP to be built. Lucked out. Paying MSRP. Picking up the TRX with Tyrant package tomorrow at Granger....will need to make a decision in November/December.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Azure Gray 37 PP in July when order banks opened. Dealer had allocations. Just received an email this afternoon with 10/10 week build date. I have waited 8+ months for a level II TRX. I figured I'd be waiting 6-9 months for a decked out 37 PP to be built. Lucked out. Paying MSRP. Picking up the TRX with Tyrant package tomorrow at Granger....will need to make a decision in November/December.
That's awesome man. I thought I would be getting an email today but no such luck. I can't wait to see the AGM

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Raptor is going to be a 2023?

Man, that's a long time for a TRX from what I hear, but great news on the Raptor!