2023 Order is in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
This is the EM I got from Ford. In no hurry and prefer a Feb/March delivery post winter:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Raptor order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.​

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is the EM I got from Ford. In no hurry and prefer a Feb/March delivery post winter:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Raptor order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.​

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I ordered Feb 1, 2022, and still don't have a VIN. My last message or update from Ford was 8/19 and they said:

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your F-150 Raptor order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new F-150 Raptor. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.​

I haven't heard anything since then, although I'm really starting to wonder if it's a '22 or a '23, and if the same price is going to be honored.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my second order, I put in the beginning of January 01/22 the dealership told me they had allocations. 37 pkg, then I found out the last week of schedule for 22’s already passed. I kept telling my salesman, that there is no way there scheduling me for a 22. She kept saying wait ford will let us know or just roll it over to a 23. Which I already know that’s not how it works. I called a few days ago and they told me it balanced out. Told her about it and she was like well let’s wait a little because now there charging 5k over sticker when they used to do msrp for 21,22’s so we went back and forth and finally after telling her since August’s to change it to a 23. She did, but I had asked her how many allocations they had, they sold 20 raptors already. And the last 4 of 22’s for their dealership are currently in production I would have been next but. Now Since I has to place a new order in the 6th person. Which is ******** considering the fact that I told her a few months back. Should I keep the order or?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my second order, I put in the beginning of January 01/22 the dealership told me they had allocations. 37 pkg, then I found out the last week of schedule for 22’s already passed. I kept telling my salesman, that there is no way there scheduling me for a 22. She kept saying wait ford will let us know or just roll it over to a 23. Which I already know that’s not how it works. I called a few days ago and they told me it balanced out. Told her about it and she was like well let’s wait a little because now there charging 5k over sticker when they used to do msrp for 21,22’s so we went back and forth and finally after telling her since August’s to change it to a 23. She did, but I had asked her how many allocations they had, they sold 20 raptors already. And the last 4 of 22’s for their dealership are currently in production I would have been next but. Now Since I has to place a new order in the 6th person. Which is ******** considering the fact that I told her a few months back. Should I keep the order or?
It’s complete bs. Keep the order but be damn certain they’ll have enough 37 PP allocations to fulfill your order. Who knows…the first 5 guys/gals before you may want a 37 PP as well. She should be, at the least, willing to go to bat for you & honor your MSRP deal given what you’ve gone thru but we all know she can’t make that call.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s complete bs. Keep the order but be damn certain they’ll have enough 37 PP allocations to fulfill your order. Who knows…the first 5 guys/gals before you may want a 37 PP as well. She should be, at the least, willing to go to bat for you & honor your MSRP deal given what you’ve gone thru but we all know she can’t make that call.
I am, I told her we can come to an agreement later on about the 5k markup she’s trying to get them to sell me at msrp considering the fact that my 22 got canceled. I just asked her about the allocations. And this is what she told me
“I can allocations is not a real thing it depends on how long a raptor sits before sold ours sit 48 hours where big lots may take 7 days so we get more then the 7 day turn over”

I copied the text. Idk that’s crazy and stupid. im pretty sure allocations are a thing. Lol

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am, I told her we can come to an agreement later on about the 5k markup she’s trying to get them to sell me at msrp considering the fact that my 22 got canceled. I just asked her about the allocations. And this is what she told me
“I can allocations is not a real thing it depends on how long a raptor sits before sold ours sit 48 hours where big lots may take 7 days so we get more then the 7 day turn over”

I copied the text. Idk that’s crazy and stupid. im pretty sure allocations are a thing. Lol
She said a lot yet saying nothing to address how many 37 PP allocations her dealer will receive. Let me call her…what’s her number? Lol

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm reguarly floored at how little the salesmen know about the vehicles they sell or the details around ordering, production, etc.

At my job, I don't have the ability to guess or not know info. If your job is to sell vehicles, it seems like you should know about how to order vehicles and what vehicles you can or can't get....to sell, for your job...