2023 F150 Raptor Technical Specifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 17 and 21 v6 both get 14 highway.
My 20 gets 18mpg easily on the highway. And I corrected the calculation. It was about 1 mpg too optimistic. So I could probably get 10mpg with an R. :( That would be doable, but off roading with an extra 50 gallons of gas in the back is a non-starter. Sorry.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
My 20 gets 18mpg easily on the highway. And I corrected the calculation. It was about 1 mpg too optimistic. So I could probably get 10mpg with an R. :( That would be doable, but off roading with an extra 50 gallons of gas in the back is a non-starter. Sorry.
Gah damn. My foot is heavier than I thought.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get high 14-15.3 in my 2018 on the highway at 75 mph. Mostly get 13.4-13.5 on highway when I run cruise on 80-82mph.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im surprised about all the complaints about the brakes.. i think they're more than adequate on my gen2, but if it had 700hp, might feel different about it..

i never really thought it was the brakes, but just the characteristics of the truck makes it feel like its not stopping well. i think its in our head.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
im surprised about all the complaints about the brakes.. i think they're more than adequate on my gen2, but if it had 700hp, might feel different about it..

i never really thought it was the brakes, but just the characteristics of the truck makes it feel like its not stopping well. i think its in our head.
The gen 3 brakes are downright touchy compared to the gen 2. It's taken a bit of getting used to. Gen 2 front end dives way more when braking, I think that is lost energy in slowing the vehicle. But I'm no racer or engineer. That said, I never had an issue with the gen 2 brakes, just gotta mash the pedal harder.