2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i ask my dealer for updates, i would get screenshot of what i showed you guys. I dont' have login. But from earlier post, was happy to see my date was moved up from Feb 28th to Jan 20th. AND he confirmed request to change color to AMB was confirmed.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
ive been waiting sincde june 14th gave a 2k despoit and hoping one day I get a vin LOL

Didn't you say in the other thread that the dealer decided to throw a huge ADM on the truck?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't you say in the other thread that the dealer decided to throw a huge ADM on the truck?

I was gonna ask this as well. I thought his deal went sideways too!

boychiks

Reaction score
Ordered 10-18. Same thing. Buckle up. Not seeing a truck until summer
I ordered 10/15 and got my email from Ford that will be built week of Feb 28th.. sure , I suspect delays but I was shocked to get that email this soon. Wishful thinking but I sure hope it’s before summer

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same question... I ordered 10/22...Red + 801a. Dealer has allocations. No word on vin or production date....
Seeing Ford's garbage IT, I think there's a little room where they have a giant bingo ball spinner and whatever rolls out moves to a production week! The order tracker doesn't work, the 2022 F150 STILL isn't available to build on the website even though the 2021 hasn't been orderable for months. Ford's a mess.

Kidding aside, my friend and I ordered the same day 10/19. His went in on 10/20 because he was traveling. Same dealer, had two allocations. I got a build week in November (for 2/21), that changed to 2/7 and then I got an actual build date of 2/12 when I called FP last week. Like you, he still has nothing. Both were priority code 19. Mine is also a red 801a, start-stop removed, moonroof/tailgate, spray-in. Bottom line, no one can predict when the next round of orders will be scheduled... there's no rhyme or reason to anything Ford is doing these days, but Thursday's are generally the day for F150 scheduling. Hang in there.

Last edited: