2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

echap82

Reaction score
I'm in same boat. Can't get any update from dealer and when I called Ford Performance they said they weren't connected to the production side and had nothing to tell me.
I ordered on 10/25; antimatter blue, 801a, 37 package, power package, moonroof, spray in liner, Recaro

I think it would be easier to wait if there was at least some info available on build order/dates...

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s my latest info.

Attachments

• 940A93F5-213C-48A2-8509-B33D853BFEFA.png
    940A93F5-213C-48A2-8509-B33D853BFEFA.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 66

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in same boat. Can't get any update from dealer and when I called Ford Performance they said they weren't connected to the production side and had nothing to tell me.
I ordered on 10/25; antimatter blue, 801a, 37 package, power package, moonroof, spray in liner, Recaro

I think it would be easier to wait if there was at least some info available on build order/dates...
I’m with ya man. Ordered 10-18. No build date either. Sounds like we both are in allocation purgatory

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When do the next round of vins come out?
Where can I find this info so I can quit asking?

Scheduling generally happens on Thursdays. A moderator by the name of ice-capades over on BlueOvalForums usually posts the weekly list that shows what vehicle lines are being scheduled in the current week and for what production week they would be scheduled for.

There's little rhyme or reason why one person gets scheduled over another thanks to supply shortages. If your dealer didn't include your email on the order to where you get updates provided to you, the only way to learn if you have been scheduled is to chat with Ford Performance or your dealer.

EMc2

Reaction score
Adding my experience/info here, although mine is much newer then most I'm seeing on this thread. On Wed 1/19 I ordered a '22, 35", AMB, Raptor High, Blue interior package, moonroof and tailgate package, 2kW onboard. My dealer submitted the order on Fri 1/21, and my order is currently 'in process'. I have not receive any email from Ford yet but did call FP to get this info. My current priority is 01, although this seems meaningless based on what I've read here. I AM hoping that my dealer's allocation (they had 9 available, see attached pic) means I won't be waiting as long as those that ordered outside allocation.Dealer allocation.jpg

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am now stuck in Shipping purgatory. Been released to shipper since Dec 17, multiple ETA's now TBD. I guess truckers are really in short supply. Damn...

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding my experience/info here, although mine is much newer then most I'm seeing on this thread. On Wed 1/19 I ordered a '22, 35", AMB, Raptor High, Blue interior package, moonroof and tailgate package, 2kW onboard. My dealer submitted the order on Fri 1/21, and my order is currently 'in process'. I have not receive any email from Ford yet but did call FP to get this info. My current priority is 01, although this seems meaningless based on what I've read here. I AM hoping that my dealer's allocation (they had 9 available, see attached pic) means I won't be waiting as long as those that ordered outside allocation.View attachment 338433

Priority 01 is the best priority you can get and is only able to be assigned by the Zone Rep or Scheduler. I know it's anecdotal, but my order was set to 01 by the zone rep and I had a vin 2 weeks later.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I had a priority code of 19 when I ordered on Oct 8 and had my VIN on Oct 28. Truck was built on Dec 9, released to shipper on Dec 17th and now stuck at shipper, with multiple ETA updates. Waiting now on zone rep to find out when it will actually get on the truck and head this way...

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding my experience/info here, although mine is much newer then most I'm seeing on this thread. On Wed 1/19 I ordered a '22, 35", AMB, Raptor High, Blue interior package, moonroof and tailgate package, 2kW onboard. My dealer submitted the order on Fri 1/21, and my order is currently 'in process'. I have not receive any email from Ford yet but did call FP to get this info. My current priority is 01, although this seems meaningless based on what I've read here. I AM hoping that my dealer's allocation (they had 9 available, see attached pic) means I won't be waiting as long as those that ordered outside allocation.View attachment 338433
Agate black seems to be a popular color over there