2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing Ford's garbage IT, I think there's a little room where they have a giant bingo ball spinner and whatever rolls out moves to a production week! The order tracker doesn't work, the 2022 F150 STILL isn't available to build on the website even though the 2021 hasn't been orderable for months. Ford's a mess.

Kidding aside, my friend and I ordered the same day 10/19. His went in on 10/20 because he was traveling. Same dealer, had two allocations. I got a build week in November (for 2/21), that changed to 2/7 and then I got an actual build date of 2/12 when I called FP last week. Like you, he still has nothing. Both were priority code 19. Mine is also a red 801a, start-stop removed, moonroof/tailgate, spray-in. Bottom line, no one can predict when the next round of orders will be scheduled... there's no rhyme or reason to anything Ford is doing these days, but Thursday's are generally the day for F150 scheduling. Hang in there.
Thx for the encouragement.

Getting to be quite a roller-coaster ride though....

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I ordered 37s with Racaros on 11/6 and have not hear anything yet besides the acceptance email. Got my fingers crossed for this coming Thursday.

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
11/13/21 ordered (options are in sig)
1/6/22 Received email from Ford for a
2/28/22 build date.

Last edited:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 37s with Racaros on 11/6 and have not hear anything yet besides the acceptance email. Got my fingers crossed for this coming Thursday.
10/18 order here. 37 with most options. Nothing yet. Seeing others with same options who ordered a month after me getting build dates. It’s starting to annoy me

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 21 order got bumped and I quickly ordered a 22 37 blue interior code orange on 11/2 got the ford email saying your order has been confirmed have live chatted 2 or 3 times with FP and its still in unscheduled / clean and they said to check back every couple of weeks - since I have been waiting for a gen 3 for a couple of years I finally went and bought a 2019 3 weeks ago - the gen 2 truck is amazing and I can't wait for the gen 3