2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghraptor34

Reaction score
Ordered 10/11, scheduled 12/7, got a "Your vehicle has been built" email this morning. Have the VIN, and have seen the window sticker. The email says that my delivery is likely to be between 12/18-12/24. 2022 800a with torsen, convenience and spray in bed liner. Is it possible it actually comes in this month? Doesn't feel likely if there's still people waiting for 2021's, but then again why build my truck at all if it's just going to sit for 4 months?

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/11, scheduled 12/7, got a "Your vehicle has been built" email this morning. Have the VIN, and have seen the window sticker. The email says that my delivery is likely to be between 12/18-12/24. 2022 800a with torsen, convenience and spray in bed liner. Is it possible it actually comes in this month? Doesn't feel likely if there's still people waiting for 2021's, but then again why build my truck at all if it's just going to sit for 4 months?
It may happen... the production line moves on if they have parts. Takes longer to get the ones off the lot. I hope you get it. Will make many angry... but it is what it is. Good luck!

wc901

Reaction score
Some of you that have been ghosted since placing the order did your dealer have allocations? Looks like the dealers are being allocated slots and are restricted especially on the 37’s. Wonder when the next scheduling bank will open.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed the first wave of MY22 scheduling, I'm wondering when the next round will be as well. The reasonable dealerships I found willing to place orders for me haven't even taken my deposit yet as they have not been able to get an order into the system.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update on my order. Anybody know the definitions of the "Status Glossary" login is for dealers only when i clicked.
1641339002336.png

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this from the ford online order tracker? Looks like its giving me a different error message. It used to say it was an invalid order number/Vin number. Now its saying not yet available in the system. Progress???

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update on my order. Anybody know the definitions of the "Status Glossary" login is for dealers only when i clicked.
View attachment 335635
As of right now your blend date is Jan 20th! off to the far right after vehicle location it gives the status date and time it was updated. This is dealer only under dealer connection vehicle visibility. This is the most accurate.

DCM

Reaction score
Is this from the ford online order tracker? Looks like its giving me a different error message. It used to say it was an invalid order number/Vin number. Now its saying not yet available in the system. Progress???
Same