2022 Raptor exterior colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just spoke with Ford and Leadfoot is definitely out for 22. Boo. Looks like Iconic Silver for me (or Code Orange).

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a new 150 drive by me yesterday in iconic silver. That’s is a sweet color with a lot of depth.
I originally ordered ICS, but switched to leadfoot since mine is still unscheduled. Looks like it is going to be a 2022 either ICS or AMB. Leaning towards AMB as silver was the color of my last truck. AMB has a lot of depth as well, both look different colors in different lighting conditions.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm torn between two vastly different colors now...Antimatter Blue and Code Orange. I like the Iconic Silver but not sure I would be happy with it long term. I was heavily considering Leadfoot until well you know.

bobbyboost

Reaction score
Does this mean my dealer is going to try and charge me an extra $10k when I pick up my '21 in Leadfoot saying it's "limited edition"?

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You lucky dog. I had 2 different dealers going to charge me 5k ADM that had allocations and 1 that was at MSRP where I would be his first 2022 order and I went with the ‘22 because I didn’t want to pay 5k ADM and didn’t need to be the first few people to get one. Then they dropped Leadfoot and now I cancelled my order.