2022 Raptor exterior colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the exact same thing
I was a lot more excited about getting the Lead Foot Gray in 2021 as a tax write-off for my business. Now getting a code orange which is the best color for 2022 in my opinion and getting it in 2022.... I'm not as excited. Its so frustrating they didn't build many 2021's in Lead Foot but discontinued it for 2022

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks almost identical to lightning blue but maybe a touch less metallic

That is my favorite blue of all the Gen2 and I ended up ordering an Atlas blue (1st choice for me was code orange but wife doesn't like it so went with my second choice).
I think the person making the purchase picks the color.:p Nah…listen to the Mrs. bro! I asked my wife what she thinks of Code Orange and her exact words were, “there will never be an orange vehicle in this garage”…so there’s that.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the person making the purchase picks the color.:p Nah…listen to the Mrs. bro! I asked my wife what she thinks of Code Orange and her exact words were, “there will never be an orange vehicle in this garage”…so there’s that.
lol, my wife didn't like code orange either

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife doesn’t care for Code Orange either but since Lead Foot is not available that’s what I’m getting. I showed her who was boss. Ha ha ha

R3G

Reaction score
Does anyone know why you can’t get the Raptor graphics with Rapid Red paint? Or at least the configuration doesn’t allow it

mike91

Reaction score
I like cactus but in some light it has a seafoam green look to it on the bronco. I'd prefer to bring avalanche back or make star white and option for the raptor. The current color selection is pretty terrible