2022 Raptor blew up - 133 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Know what they say, dreams can quickly become nightmares. At the end of the day it is just a machine. It is a dishwasher, a microwave. We put way too much emotion into these things. They will make it right, I’m sure. Don’t get too bummed. Happy 40th!

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I would demand a new vehicle, let them keep that one. Wishing you the best…

Gen1 Beast

Reaction score
So sorry man. I'm a little worried that Ford has gone the same direction as Boeing, and the Gen3 is Ford's 737 Max.

When the Raptor first came out, Ford was way ahead of the curve. It feels now that the competition has caught up. Not sure if it's a result of cost cutting or something else.

Doesn't matter how big you are, you can't take your eye off of the ball. There's always someone chasing you.

C'mon Ford. Just do better.

Jalal Ayan

Reaction score
I think am gona change my mind and get the TRX. I love the ford raptor and everyone is talking highly about it but I noticed that anyone who get their new raptor complains about either engine,shocks or transmission. **** the raptor. am so mad about what happen to this gentleman
Am sorry that this is happening to you man but like you said ford better do something about it ASAP