2022 Raptor blew up - 133 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted on my other thread but figured it was worth posting here:

Ford stepped up and took care of the transmission issue and provided good customer service. Not only did they quickly remit reimbursement for the money I spent to have my truck towed, they provided me with a $2330 5yr 75k ESP plan at no charge.

3C05018E-DFFD-41DC-89A4-4CDEDBE5E39F.jpeg

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I posted on my other thread but figured it was worth posting here:

Ford stepped up and took care of the transmission issue and provided good customer service. Not only did they quickly remit reimbursement for the money I spent to have my truck towed, they provided me with a $2330 5yr 75k ESP plan at no charge.

View attachment 356085
Just for others that are having same issue...Ford didn't do things ESP wise until asked/demanded correct? It wasn't because they 'care' it was because you asked for it. Correct?

Tell us what channels you went through. Just called Ford and open case and demand ESP? Doubt they caved that quickly--but tell us.

Glad all resolved.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for others that are having same issue...Ford didn't do things ESP wise until asked/demanded correct? It wasn't because they 'care' it was because you asked for it. Correct?

Tell us what channels you went through. Just called Ford and open case and demand ESP? Doubt they caved that quickly--but tell us.

Glad all resolved.

I called Ford customer care line 800-392-3673 and opened a case. Gave them the info regarding the situation. It probably helped that I had contacted ford Roadside and had to pay out of pocket and that my experience wasn’t the best with a new truck. I simply stated I was not happy about the situation but understood things happen but I was a little leery if this was going to happen in a brand new truck, what else might I expect down the road. she wanted to reassure me that “ford does care about its customers” so she present me with the ESP. It seemed like it was a standard offering, 5yr 75k extended coverage, as that is what someone else n the forum received as did I. I said yes that would be reasonable of Ford to offer that for my truck. It stays w the VIN/truck and doesn’t need to be transferred as I understand it. Best I can suggest is to say you aren’t happy over and over. That it would go far to have ford “make it right” and “give me peace of mind so I can trust and depend on ford and it’s products.”