2022 Raptor blew up - 133 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just not suppose to be on the back of a tow truck with 300mi on it.
Man that sucks!! I feel your pain! I had to shell out $225 to get a tow since ford roadside was 2+ hrs out from picking me up. Waiting on ford roadside to reimburse me the cost. Also, start a case with ford corporate asap. Tell them how disappointed you are. I’m hoping to get 5yr 75k ESP out of the deal. Tell them what you want and they’ll put a request in. I should know this week if that gets approved. Either way, I’m sorry that happened to you but it’s an easy fix and the service guys should know what to do. I had them flush the trans and check for metal. Came back 100% clean and clear.

Erad702

Reaction score
Man that sucks!! I feel your pain! I had to shell out $225 to get a tow since ford roadside was 2+ hrs out from picking me up. Waiting on ford roadside to reimburse me the cost. Also, start a case with ford corporate asap. Tell them how disappointed you are. I’m hoping to get 5yr 75k ESP out of the deal. Tell them what you want and they’ll put a request in. I should know this week if that gets approved. Either way, I’m sorry that happened to you but it’s an easy fix and the service guys should know what to do. I had them flush the trans and check for metal. Came back 100% clean and clear.
Ha. I did the same. Was not going to wait 90 min for them to get a tow. I was going to call Ford in the morning and make them aware of the incident. I looked back through your thread and didn’t see what exactly was the issue (prob scanned pasted it). What ended being the issue and the fix? What does ESP stand for? A warranty of some sort i assume.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. I did the same. Was not going to wait 90 min for them to get a tow. I was going to call Ford in the morning and make them aware of the incident. I looked back through your thread and didn’t see what exactly was the issue (prob scanned pasted it). What ended being the issue and the fix? What does ESP stand for? A warranty of some sort i assume.
Trans coolant line came completely off. ESP is extended service plan.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn....

This is wild. My question is, are the dealers reimbursing for the tow truck also? Or can you call FORD if this happens so they can send their own two truck?

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn....

This is wild. My question is, are the dealers reimbursing for the tow truck also? Or can you call FORD if this happens so they can send their own two truck?
Dealers dont care. They send you to Ford Roadside. You have to fax or mail in the receipts to Ford directly.

Ford roadside assistance

Claims reimbursement

P.O. Box 9145

Medford MA 02155

Fax

614-386-3176

833-237-1240