2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They want the Sales Code Fxxxx and the Order Code.

I am still unscheduled too. I wish more folks here would let us know WHEN they ordered, and when they got the order confirmation email from Ford (if they did)... that would be more helpful! I saw a few 2nd week in October orders. Mine was confirmed on the 19th. FP said to definitely check again next week.
Ordered 10/1. Never got any type of email correspondence. I've had to chat with Ford Performance about everything.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did those of you getting VINs have an MY21 order that flipped to a MY22 or is this a fresh MY22 order with no previous order?
I had a '21 order that went in mid-June that sat unscheduled clean until my dealers zone rep told them few weeks ago it wasn't getting built and they'd be shorted one allocation. Orders did not flip to '22. They had to be entered as a new order. Mine went in on 10/6. I have no idea if they gave '21 order holders any priority or not.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iconic Silver 801A, auto start/stop delete. Everything else I'll have put on myself.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a '21 order that went in mid-June that sat unscheduled clean until my dealers zone rep told them few weeks ago it wasn't getting built and they'd be shorted one allocation. Orders did not flip to '22. They had to be entered as a new order. Mine went in on 10/6. I have no idea if they gave '21 order holders any priority or not
I was kind of hoping that those of you with outstanding 21 orders would be prioritized. Glad you are under way though! Congrats. I had a fresh order that was submitted 10/5 and unscheduled/clean today. However, I know I was not at the top of my dealers list but am associated with an allocation.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did those of you getting VINs have an MY21 order that flipped to a MY22 or is this a fresh MY22 order with no previous order?
My June 21 order was cancelled by the dealer on Sep 30th. Placed a new order for a 22 with a different dealer on OCT 14th.