2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I placed my order finally this afternoon with a dealer in Louisiana at a 5K markup ... it's a 801A, moonroof & tailgate, carbon fiber, forged aluminum wheels, and sprayed bed liner.
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I called many dealers in TX, TN, AR, KY ... the ADM ranged from 10-15K ... the interesting thing is some dealers are charging a markup if you are not local. This dealer in LA would charge 2K ADM for locals ... but for me, it was 5K and I am in DFW.
Yes, it's 5K kind of excess ... but at least I will not spend any more time looking and researching and calling dealers for MY22. It's a relief for sure.
This is my first truck purchase, so I have learned so much on this forum ... thanks to everyone that post here.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's price for onboard power 2022?
$995

Unrelated, got a call from my dealer today.

"Just got off the phone with my Rep, I'm getting a Raptor scheduled this week for production. Unfortunately he can't guarantee it'll be the 37 we're owed. Ford is having issues stocking the tires. They're also running short on parts for the blue interior, which I know you were considering adding to your build. Doesn't know when it'll be fixed but understands you've been waiting since June."

Dealer knew that I was weighing whether or not I really wanted the 37 and offered me the option to spec out an identical 35 build. He would leave my 37 order in the system as priority 10 and set this one as 15. Ultimately, I'd be guaranteed a truck, but it may not be the 37. Said it only felt right to offer it to me since I was next in line.

Was hard to turn down a guaranteed truck, but I look at it this way.... if the itch gets too intense, I can likely find a 35 out there, but can't say the same for a 37 without insane ADM. In addition, the first time I pulled up next to a 37 in my 35, I'd be green with envy. If i ultimately feel the 37 is too lethargic, I'll just flip it and buy a 35.

Last edited:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$995

"Just got off the phone with my Rep, I'm getting a Raptor scheduled this week for production. Unfortunately he can't guarantee it'll be the 37 we're owed. Ford is having issues stocking the tires. They're also running short on parts for the blue interior, which I know you were considering adding to your build. Doesn't know when it'll be fixed but understands you've been waiting since June."

Dealer knew that I was weighing whether or not I really wanted the 37 and offered me the option to spec out an identical 35 build. He would leave my 37 order in the system as priority 10 and set this one as 15. Ultimately, I'd be guaranteed a truck, but it may not be the 37. Said it only felt right to offer it to me since I was next in line.

Was hard to turn down a guaranteed truck, but I look at it this way.... if the itch gets too intense, I can likely find a 35 out there, but can't say the same for a 37 without insane ADM. In addition, the first time I pulled up next to a 37 in my 35, I'd be green with envy. If i ultimately feel the 37 is too lethargic, I'll just flip it and buy a 35.
The tire thing makes lots of sense. Not many places right now you can walk into a tire shop and walk out with BFG, Nitto, etc the same day..

TwoBit

Reaction score
$995

Were you ever assigned a VIN by chance?

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you ever assigned a VIN by chance?
Nope. I was originally 3rd in line at my dealer. Buyer 1 backed out. Buyer #2 wanted a 37 and got their first allocation (his was built and is waiting to be shipped). As such I'm next in line. To my dealer's credit, he was transparent with the whole time about how per his Rep my truck would be a late 2021 allocation at best.

This new truck he offered me yesterday was going to be scheduled as a 2022. There is still a chance (albeit small) my 37 gets scheduled Thursday, given that I am the only Raptor order sitting at Priority 10 and they have an available allocation for a 37. But given the commodity issues, it's likely the system selects the 35 to be built before my 37.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my order in yesterday, DFW Texas dealership, first allocation in line, 37pp for MSRP. Now the wait for scheduling begins.
7D27A1D4-FD3E-48AC-84DD-E19C0C9E452A.jpeg