2022 F150 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are right. It's confusing me. Am i seeing that the carbon fiber requires beadlocks or 37 package but blue interior cannot be combined with carbon fiber?
I think that the blue interior may include the carbon package, just a guess, that might be why you can't add both. But yes, you need to have 37 or beadlock to get carbon.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice the "My Mode" is starred on the order guide as a new feature for 2022? Wonder what this is? I'm thinking you can save what exhaust, suspension, steering setting the truck default to. That would be nice.
It sounds like that is exactly what it is

"Technology features in the 2019 Ford Mustang
If you are looking to personalize your vehicle, the MyMode is a good way to go. This is a technology feature that you can have if you choose the available 12-inch LCD digital instrument cluster. While this is already something that many people enjoy, the MyMode brings everything up a notch. There’s no more need to constantly set the driving mode and settings when you hop in the car. MyMode will remember your preferred settings. This means that it will change the drive mode, exhaust, and steering options to match what you personally use."