2022 crew now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M60gunr

Reaction score
So, after waiting 5 months for my 2021 and no build date, my dealer reordered my Raptor as a 2022. This time around I recieved this confirmation from Ford. Anyone else recieved one of these?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211112-093818_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211112-093818_Email.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 118

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Placed my order on 11/2 and received the email the next day.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, after waiting 5 months for my 2021 and no build date, my dealer reordered my Raptor as a 2022. This time around I recieved this confirmation from Ford. Anyone else recieved one of these?
The same thing happened to me. I ordered a 21 with no confirmation. Two months later, the order was updated to a 22 and I got confirmation shortly after.

OP
OP
M60gunr

M60gunr

Reaction score
Ok, so ford IS just rolling our orders over to 2022's automatically then. That makes sense now. Maybe we'll actually get build dates this time

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that email doesn’t guarantee your raptor will be built. It is just confirmation your dealer took the time to input your information into the system and ford acknowledges it. Only a dealer allocation will get you to the next step which is a vin. Lots of people confuse this for meaning your dealer has an allocation.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so ford IS just rolling our orders over to 2022's automatically then. That makes sense now. Maybe we'll actually get build dates this time
Hopefully you’ve been in contact with your dealer and have checked on their allocation status otherwise you’ll be in the same boat as 2021

OP
OP
M60gunr

M60gunr

Reaction score
Hopefully you’ve been in contact with your dealer and have checked on their allocation status otherwise you’ll be in the same boat as 2021
Well, he did reach out to his Zone Rep. He is a Commercial Dealer, sonwas unsure of allocation; however Zone Rep confirmed he IS getting ONE Raptor and that is mine. So, think I'm good.

OP
OP
M60gunr

M60gunr

Reaction score
Unfortunately that email doesn’t guarantee your raptor will be built. It is just confirmation your dealer took the time to input your information into the system and ford acknowledges it. Only a dealer allocation will get you to the next step which is a vin. Lots of people confuse this for meaning your dealer has an allocation.

According to my dealer (who is a commercial dealer) he said he spoke to Zone Rep and that he was told he was going to be receiving ONE Raptor.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer (who is a commercial dealer) he said he spoke to Zone Rep and that he was told he was going to be receiving ONE Raptor.
Hopefully they receive there allocation soon so you can join the scheduled and forever waiting club :).