2022 Antimatter Blue 37 W/Banks Pedal Monster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha right on dude!

Have you taken it to the dealership yet and removed the harness? Any issues with them?
I haven't but honestly.... it shouldn't affect warranty at all but you can remove it in 30 seconds... no big deal. leaves no trace.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Appreciate the response man! Im getting the unit tonight so want to make sure I do the install properly.
its suer simple bud.

1.) Download App
2.) Disconnect Battery
3.) Disconnect the pedal connection and plug in the pedal monster
4.) Plug pedal monster into OBD2 port
5.) Re-connect battery
6.) Follow steps to link the pedal monster to the app and then snug it up in the dash n enjoy.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
Congrats! Love the combo. It’s the exact spec I’m after. How did you get it at MSRP if you don’t mind me asking? Everyone I’m calling is asking 15k over.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Congrats! Love the combo. It’s the exact spec I’m after. How did you get it at MSRP if you don’t mind me asking? Everyone I’m calling is asking 15k over.
- You are not working hard enough;
- You are not talking high enough in food chain at dealership;
- You are not good at negotiating -- I don't mean that rude--most are not.

Albeit not MSRP, but close and details which may help you: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/my-observations-on-hunting-for-37.95618/