2021 Roush/Alcon Brake Kit Install Experience on 2020 gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where did you end up getting the backets to mount the front ALCONs. I bought the ALCON Roush set from ebay back in December. Then ordered the brackets from trotl.com on 5 December and they still have not showed up. Brakes sitting in boxs for 13 weeks now. Any good leads on the brackets are appreciated. ALCON BSK4415X618
Let me check my source in the AM. Definitely won't be in-stock but their time lines are normally very honest.

They told me 6 weeks last October and they were with in 2 days of that.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is one set of brackets for the 2010-2020 ALCON brake kit in Pennsylvania warehouse (not the brackets required for the "ebay" alcons)

The 2021+ brackets (the ones needed for the "ebay" alcons) are 20-60 days out according to my sources

Was told, that according to ALCON they have some shipping in approximately 20 days, but on average it takes my supplier about 54 days to receive this part #.

I am not really here to do business, that is others place here. Most vendors should have access to this information.

OP
OP
Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a sidenote, if I had to do it over again, I probably would do the new Wilwood kit instead. Provided it fits under the OE beadlock wheels. Probably WAY more pad compound choices.

Hell may still… without looking I’m pretty confident that both pads and rotors and rebuild kits will be much less expensive than Alcon.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ilikebmxbikes

Reaction score
If anyone needs a set of brackets for the alcon / roush brakes - i have a spare set i would sell. I ordered the brakes off ebay and the correct brackets from alcon kits but the brakets didnt arrive until after I dropped my truck off at RPG for full build. RPG is just making me brakets so I dont need these a Alcon ones. They are complete with all hardware.

EDIT - BRACKETS SOLD

Last edited: