2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks odd to see the body color. I will probably do spray in. Corrosion shouldn’t be a problem I assume. Just for aesthetics and maybe sound dampening?

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had a black undercoating sprayed on mine. Looks just like bed liner material, just not quite as thick. I'm happy with it.

OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not much info but at least something is coming out in march. Hopefully a raptor variant.

63EB2694-BF60-4ABD-BACE-ED52C2E2771D.jpeg

TNGen3

Reaction score
Just received my truck and the local Line-X dealer said he couldn't do the wheel wells "because the spray gun is under pressure and could get Line-X on the shocks, etc"....isn't this why you'd tape everything off?!?! Also said I had to remove fender flares and other parts I wanted done...so I have to drive to his shop with no fender flares on?! Have you all experienced this?

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the Line-X dealer. Some have the equipment and knowledge to spray the wheel wells…others don’t. I had mine done and absolutely no overspray anywhere. Can’t address the flares. Looks like the dealer doesn’t want to do some extra work to satisfy the customer.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the Line-X dealer. Some have the equipment and knowledge to spray the wheel wells…others don’t. I had mine done and absolutely no overspray anywhere. Can’t address the flares. Looks like the dealer doesn’t want to do some extra work to satisfy the customer.
This is right. I have called around a bunch and a lot of shops just won't do wheel wells. Seems like a missed opportunity, but it says a lot about the competence of their team. It isn't rocket science, but it is a bit more complex then spraying a bed.

TremorRaptor

Reaction score
Possible inspiration for those who like a project... Back in 2012, this was my solution for my 2012. Modified F150 liners, plus a fabricated piece. It was a fun project, and they are still in there doing their job, 10 years and 76K later...
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/rear-fender-liner-equation.14282/
Reading this thread, it seems unfortunately the regular F150 liners have shock cutouts in the wrong place. Maybe it's just an additional challenge?

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with sales rep at husky and they said they will have wheel liners for 2021 raptors in the next month or two available.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with sales rep at husky and they said they will have wheel liners for 2021 raptors in the next month or two available.
It'd be nice if they could come up with a design that didn't require drilling a hole for a screw like on the Gen2. I probably would've gotten them if it weren't for that.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd be nice if they could come up with a design that didn't require drilling a hole for a screw like on the Gen2. I probably would've gotten them if it weren't for that.
Not to big on drilling into anything on this vehicle as well