2021 Raptor Wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on liners?

I’m def not opposed to line-x, but I can’t seem to find a dealer to do it….or do it reasonably.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, this will hopefully be my first Ford. Why is there no wheel well liners? Ford thing? Just on the Raptor? Never noticed before.

360North

Reaction score
There’s also the DIY method for spraying bed liner in wheelwells…I used U-Pol Raptor aerosol Bedliner spray that I got from AMZ (BTW, the “Raptor” name is just a coincidence)…I just used plastic sheeting & taped off what I didn’t want coated (it was easy), cleaned wheel wells really good, used the Raptor Adhesive Promoter first (also from AMZ), then sprayed the Bedliner on it…it came out really well & I am satisfied with it. Everybody thinks I had a shop spray it, it looks that good!

I ordered 2 cans of Adhesive Promoter & 4 can pack of Bedliner spray…didn’t use it all, but better to have it (just in case).

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s also the DIY method for spraying bed liner in wheelwells…I used U-Pol Raptor aerosol Bedliner spray that I got from AMZ (BTW, the “Raptor” name is just a coincidence)…I just used plastic sheeting & taped off what I didn’t want coated (it was easy), cleaned wheel wells really good, used the Raptor Adhesive Promoter first (also from AMZ), then sprayed the Bedliner on it…it came out really well & I am satisfied with it. Everybody thinks I had a shop spray it, it looks that good!

I ordered 2 cans of Adhesive Promoter & 4 can pack of Bedliner spray…didn’t use it all, but better to have it (just in case).
Can you post some pics? Thx

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@360North - thanks for the info. looks like you have Oxford White which is the same as mine. how long did it take to dry? winter here but my garage is heated . normally to 50 but I can bump that up if needed - thx.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, this will hopefully be my first Ford. Why is there no wheel well liners? Ford thing? Just on the Raptor? Never noticed before.
ford didn't make them for the gen 2 either. husky made them. I actually don't think Ford made any, even for the regular trucks. just aftermarket. and because of the Fox shocks the non raptor liners do not work.