2021 Order Cancelled By dealer..? Anyone get 'cancelled' by their 'dealer'?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get my first Raptor and had no idea in the beginning. I just trusted him and that was my mistake. I am still shocked by what happened. This guy doesn’t realize how much he messed with my life. As a current member of the military, I am just shocked as to what this country has become. Screw the guy who has busted his a s s just to make a buck.
Well if the gov wants to pay for my ****.. please get me two raptors then.. yes.. with out getting political.. this country has lost it's way for fu k ing sure.. No loyalties anymore for any mfg, service, nothing.. Pepboys just closed their store near me.. like wtf? so just order spark plugs and batteries from wuhana-zon? I mean like to order things and get shipped to me, just like anyone else. But what about the person who still likes to do-it-yourself, that day.. go dispose of the oil you just changed, go get some more.. ?

Thanks for your service.. and good luck getting one. (sincerely, best of luck.. they are great and fun trucks.. so hope you can experience it sooner than later)

I am lucky to have my 18 still.. but was trying to not only support an American company, but supporting jobs at the factory.. thought I was.

Last edited:
OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different dealer, but very close to what you are all going through. Ordered June 23, dealer said they had 3 allocations. Nope. Never had an allocation, my order was canceled. Found a dealer this week that was willing to work with me on a stock order that arrives 10/7. I did pay a small ADM, but like you, I sold my f150 earlier this summer and needed a truck. I hope it works out for you this week!
That's what happened to me and buddy of mine. Texas dealer. took orders, then week later called and said, well, umm... we actually only have 3 allocations, and not the 20 we said.. AND the owner, wait for it..cause I know he wasn't the only one to do this.. says, I am taking the 37 allocation, and maybe I will sell it after it gets here.. but for a big ADM..(which they said they were not doing..)

that's why I thought Ward's deal was saving the day! haa! waaaaay off we were..

RTG

Reaction score
Ward Cater should be relieved of his duties and not be allowed to interact with the public. Ford should place this dealership on notice and severely restrict future Raptor allocations.
Ward Carter needs to have some face time with his customers victims. I’ll pay for the lead pipe.

This is fraud with numerous people being victimized. He should be face charges. If his dealer doesn’t fire him then they are obviously complicit.

SulDogger

Reaction score
That's what happened to me and buddy of mine. Texas dealer. took orders, then week later called and said, well, umm... we actually only have 3 allocations, and not the 20 we said.. AND the owner, wait for it..cause I know he wasn't the only one to do this.. says, I am taking the 37 allocation, and maybe I will sell it after it gets here.. but for a big ADM..(which they said they were not doing..)

that's why I thought Ward's deal was saving the day! haa! waaaaay off we were..
Really disappointing. I am a Ford guy, and I know the pandemic has caused a lot of isssues…..but….why can’t Ford and their dealers just communicate and be up front. Hone you find one!

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to hit the review sites like google, Yelp etc. get the word out so the dealer cannot just bury this. Give details because site reviews will approve reviews much more when you give details.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if dealer basically got someone to buy at huge ADM, and "cancelled" your order but actually sold truck to someone else. Either way it's totally sh#$ty practice and not good karma.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if dealer basically got someone to buy at huge ADM, and "cancelled" your order but actually sold truck to someone else. Either way it's totally sh#$ty practice and not good karma.
No he never had any allocations. And a few guys here gave him a non refundable $1000 deposit. He recently communicated he would refund their deposits.

What I don't understand is how and why his original post was deleted. Why did the folks who run this site felt like they needed to delete the thread?