2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here... easier when the truck is new, as you don't have nearly as much paint correction. Light buff and ceramic. You can find a good DIY ceramic for $80-100. Cquartz and Blackfire are two I would suggest looking at.
thats what i use blackfire

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
that would be correct
It is super confusing.
@topgun964 Can you add filters to the form, so we can filter by color, feature, or order date? Also, thank you for building the form you made our lives much easier.
He mentioned you can a few posts ago.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just added mine to the sheet. Got the deets this morning from the dealer. Somehow it has Priority Code 01, not sure how that happened but I'll take it. Scheduled for 7/19...cautiously optimistic.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just added mine to the sheet. Got the deets this morning from the dealer. Somehow it has Priority Code 01, not sure how that happened but I'll take it. Scheduled for 7/19...cautiously optimistic.
I am in same boat (no scheduled date yet) but somehow mine got a priority 1. Not even going to ask manager I am dealing why how or why in case it's a mistake. LMAO.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in same boat (no scheduled date yet) but somehow mine got a priority 1. Not even going to ask manager I am dealing why how or why in case it's a mistake. LMAO.
Smart man! Looks like you're going to be first in line! Get that camera ready!

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like most of the current scheduled builds are from the east coast/midwest. There are a few TX builds sprinkled in there so hopefully more TX & west coast builds get scheduled this week.
I’m in CO and got scheduled last week for 7/19, so not sure it’s geographically constrained.