2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the tracking sheet and noticed a few things:

Code Orange - only one scheduled 08/02

37" Pack - 1st scheduled 07/26, rest 08/16

Color - could this have anything to do with scheduling? Do they paint/build the trucks grouped by paint color or can they now change color on the fly? Code Orange is a new color while the rest are currently available on other F150 models.

Dealership Size - What about the size of the dealership or are they part of a large national corporate dealership chain?
It looks like most of the current scheduled builds are from the east coast/midwest. There are a few TX builds sprinkled in there so hopefully more TX & west coast builds get scheduled this week.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys just a fyi about scheduling this week

Attachments

• Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28.pdf
    86 KB · Views: 84

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it is a small sample size, but I am surprised that there are a lot more antimatter blue builds than code orange. And here I thought I was going to be special...

OP
OP
topgun964

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it is a small sample size, but I am surprised that there are a lot more antimatter blue builds than code orange. And here I thought I was going to be special...
I was surprised too. I was going to order that color, but it looks like a PIA to keep clean.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised too. I was going to order that color, but it looks like a PIA to keep clean.
i was on the fence about the code orange too. back in 2010 when the gen1 came out there were a lot of molten orange around . idk but i dont think i could live with driving it everyday.

Thrush

Reaction score
Honestly, I was much more interested in the Rapid Red until I found out about the blue interior. I'm not sold on the Code Orange (if it was metallic, then yes). Next up in my priority list is Antimatter. Props to the Auto Shop guy with his paint squares.

Hopefully it's easier to keep clean in Vegas than black, which is nigh impossible.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to make the top field filtered so we can sort the columns by say color or location?