2021 final Raptor numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another question would be. Will MY23 still be the mid cycle refresh year? Or might they push it back, based on the limited sales in MY21 and prob MY22? Ford still documented selling a very high number of trucks last year. It was enough to keep the F-150 in first. Mind you many of these vehicles probably were parked unfinished and waiting for parts in stadium parking lots etc.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question would be. Will MY23 still be the mid cycle refresh year? Or might they push it back, based on the limited sales in MY21 and prob MY22? Ford still documented selling a very high number of trucks last year. It was enough to keep the F-150 in first. Mind you many of these vehicles probably were parked unfinished and waiting for parts in stadium parking lots etc.
Had to think about this. People do not have there 21 trucks yet and we are talking about mid cycle re fresh. Then I was like oh ya we can order 2023 in five months ! Not good.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had to think about this. People do not have there 21 trucks yet and we are talking about mid cycle re fresh. Then I was like oh ya we can order 2023 in five months ! Not good.
Yeah as crazy as it sounds, 3rd year of this Gen 3 (mid cycle) will be here before we realize it.