2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, the 37 Raptors are a very limited run and difficult to get. There won’t be a lot of them on the road. Also the brand new shiny toy on the block. They will only go up in value for the next few years.

The Raptor R is going to mighty expensive and out of reach for many. Most likely going to be a 23’ model, so they are a ways out. That being said, I already have a deposit on one with my dealer and the 37 truck will be out the door when the R lands.
I was at a dealer yesterday and I asked about the R and if they were keeping a list, he said they were taking $500 deposit. I said your taking a deposit for a vehicle you have no idea if you will even have an allocation for? I got a blank stare.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can say what you want but Gen 3 styling for the grill is very similar to Gen 1 styling. On top of that one of the Ford Engineers said it on a YouTube video.
All the raptors have black grills with the three yellow lights… just like every Tacoma and F-150 FX-4 first upgrade to looks like a Raptor….it’s always a staple piece of the Raptor in every Gen…. What’s your point?

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at a dealer yesterday and I asked about the R and if they were keeping a list, he said they were taking $500 deposit. I said your taking a deposit for a vehicle you have no idea if you will even have an allocation for? I got a blank stare.
Haha they don’t even know when the new F-150’s much less the Gen 3 Raptor’s will be in… sounds exactly right!

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the raptors have black grills with the three yellow lights… just like every Tacoma and F-150 FX-4 first upgrade to looks like a Raptor….it’s always a staple piece of the Raptor in every Gen…. What’s your point?
If you’re too dense to think I was talking about the marker lights and notice the grill going all the way to the head lights instead having a painted body panel between the grill and headlight and a bezel around the grill then I don’t know what to tell you.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re too dense to think I was talking about the marker lights and notice the grill going all the way to the head lights instead having a painted body panel between the grill and headlight and a bezel around the grill then I don’t know what to tell you.
Ohhh so that’s what you where talking about… How the grill looks …. What the hell are you talking about?!?!? I was making a gesture that everyone that has a truck has copied the Raptor grill on both first Gen’s… No f()cking cares about how the grill looks on the truck as longs it looks bad a$$! The front of the Gen 3 (including the grill) looks like a fat chick…. Wide, square and lines in all the wrong places….sorry bud maybe your two “DENSE” to realize this…

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhh so that’s what you where talking about… How the grill looks …. What the hell are you talking about?!?!? I was making a gesture that everyone that has a truck has copied the Raptor grill on both first Gen’s… No f()cking cares about how the grill looks on the truck as longs it looks bad a$$! The front of the Gen 3 (including the grill) looks like a fat chick…. Wide, square and lines in all the wrong places….sorry bud maybe your two “DENSE” to realize this…

*too

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is already waiting list for the them.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*were
*you’re