2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Ford only 4% of buyers opted for the SuperCab version of the Raptor. Damn, I would have been in that buyer group as I loved that body style.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Ford only 4% of buyers opted for the SuperCab version of the Raptor. Damn, I would have been in that buyer group as I loved that body style.
I opted for the supercab, never liked the dimensions the the supercrew. I wonder if down the road the scab's will become desirable due to their rarity and unavailability.

SuperCrow

Reaction score
I ordered a fully loaded 37 in Iconic Silver with full “sun roof”. Hoping for a July 2022 delivery, but prepared for Christmas 22. I’ll hide and watch.

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see and hear more about the Rhapsody Blue Recaro seats. More concerned about having exceptional lumbar rather than the color.
Can't remember the lumbar support... Ford usually has good lumber adjustment. The side bolsters were nice, and kept you in place in the seat. Very comfortable all around. YMMV.

Tim_Robison

Reaction score
Ok... so I read a thread here noting a Raptor that was being delivered to a local dealer. Near Pittsburgh, PA. I called the dealer and was under the impression it was a retail order... salesmen are just not that informed, as I got a few stories... shocker... (I believe it was a stock order).
It was an Agate Black, 37 pack with power tech, folding tonneau and bedliner. Was delivered today.
I called an they agreed to let me see it.

I was able to go over the entire truck... even got him to try out the fog lights. The outer ones are controlled by a switch next to the headlight ****. He couldn't find the switch for the other set. The ones usually with covers in photos. They are the same style as the outer ones, and did not come on with the switch he pushed.

The interior was not a let down at all. I was a little on the fence with the blue Recaro interior. When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. It is not as in your face as you might think or pictures suggest. Blue, yes, but soft looking. The backs of the front seats are a little more blue than the rest of the seat... maybe because they are vinyl? I really liked them overall. Very similar to the Gen 2 from a support standpoint and seating feel. (Just sat in a Gen2 set over the weekend). The rest of the interior is just like the 2021 F150 if you have seen one. LOVE the new center stack and infotainment. Going to have to get used to the calculator on each side of the steering wheel... but you do have a LOT of control of things from there.

The front is a little plain compared to the Gen 2. I like it, and I watched the video with the chief engineer describe why it was that way, but still a little plain... not in a bad way. The fender flares and lights are nice. I know they look different, but the lights are cool. Like an extended bulb that glows from all angles. I liked them.
The 37 pack bed graphics are very well done. Not too aggressive, and blend into the truck a little. I got them on mine, figuring I could remove them if I wanted to. I probably won't, now that I have seen them. Hood graphics are well done too.
Loved the power tailgate. The rest of the bed looks the same as a Gen2, except for the tailgate surface.

Salesman let me start it. MUCH BETTER EXHAUST SOUND! Lower tone, better sound at idle... just sounded a little more refined. Wish I could have opened it up a little, but the guy was being very cooperative and I didn't want to over do it.
My son was behind the truck when I stared it and loved it. He wasn't a fan of the Gen 2 exhaust.

The agate black was nice too... just too many dark trucks for me, so I opted for Leadfoot (again).

I will try to post a link to the pics I took... I took A LOT.

A few here for now...

Enjoy.
I think it looks just like mine! Haha Looks great bud. Have you had any issues with your power steering at all? I ask because mine just stopped today at 75000. Whoa!

gforce23

Reaction score
Last ones... I have a few more, but you get the idea...
Ok... so I read a thread here noting a Raptor that was being delivered to a local dealer. Near Pittsburgh, PA. I called the dealer and was under the impression it was a retail order... salesmen are just not that informed, as I got a few stories... shocker... (I believe it was a stock order).
It was an Agate Black, 37 pack with power tech, folding tonneau and bedliner. Was delivered today.
I called an they agreed to let me see it.

I was able to go over the entire truck... even got him to try out the fog lights. The outer ones are controlled by a switch next to the headlight ****. He couldn't find the switch for the other set. The ones usually with covers in photos. They are the same style as the outer ones, and did not come on with the switch he pushed.

The interior was not a let down at all. I was a little on the fence with the blue Recaro interior. When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. It is not as in your face as you might think or pictures suggest. Blue, yes, but soft looking. The backs of the front seats are a little more blue than the rest of the seat... maybe because they are vinyl? I really liked them overall. Very similar to the Gen 2 from a support standpoint and seating feel. (Just sat in a Gen2 set over the weekend). The rest of the interior is just like the 2021 F150 if you have seen one. LOVE the new center stack and infotainment. Going to have to get used to the calculator on each side of the steering wheel... but you do have a LOT of control of things from there.

The front is a little plain compared to the Gen 2. I like it, and I watched the video with the chief engineer describe why it was that way, but still a little plain... not in a bad way. The fender flares and lights are nice. I know they look different, but the lights are cool. Like an extended bulb that glows from all angles. I liked them.
The 37 pack bed graphics are very well done. Not too aggressive, and blend into the truck a little. I got them on mine, figuring I could remove them if I wanted to. I probably won't, now that I have seen them. Hood graphics are well done too.
Loved the power tailgate. The rest of the bed looks the same as a Gen2, except for the tailgate surface.

Salesman let me start it. MUCH BETTER EXHAUST SOUND! Lower tone, better sound at idle... just sounded a little more refined. Wish I could have opened it up a little, but the guy was being very cooperative and I didn't want to over do it.
My son was behind the truck when I stared it and loved it. He wasn't a fan of the Gen 2 exhaust.

The agate black was nice too... just too many dark trucks for me, so I opted for Leadfoot (again).

I will try to post a link to the pics I took... I took A LOT.

A few here for now...

Enjoy.
Sweet been trying to find some real pics of the black with the 37 graphics! I have the same truck ordered with Recaro's and roof as a '22, with a build date of 2/4/22!! Now i'm even more stoked! Thanks for the post!

cadurham88

Reaction score
Love it, got the same truck in stock 35s. Wanted to put on my own setup (Nitto/Methods). Have you tried BAJA drive mode? It’s insane. Sport is my top choice.

cadurham88

Reaction score
I will also say, pictures don’t do justice to this truck. It’s a truck that looks significantly better in person.