2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that AMB? Also, it doesn’t have the full graphics…was this an option?

It does. The graphics are just much more subtle on a dark color compared to the computer generated images on the build and price site.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So since this thread has been high jacked by multiple questions I will ask,,,did anyone buy it yet??

dc1gator

Reaction score
You just can't go wrong with black. That said, my new one will be Leadfoot but I will miss the black. I feel almost guilty for trading my 17. It is an awesome truck. I have been somewhat apprehensive about buying a Gen 3 but your pictures and assessment has helped ease my mind. Thanks! J.D.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck is so much more than the gen2. I was hoping for a touch of Hp and torque. Kinda bummed about that. I know the raptor R is coming, but ford has plenty of room to add to this current motor. Love my 17' supercab Raptor. Kinda pissed about the supercab being gone though. No need for the crew cab ford...

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. So much nicer than the TRX. I have seen several in person and just can't make myself like them